Hi,

This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies, Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.  Thanks for your time and
attention to this e-mail.

Please let me know if you have any candidates available

Title : .Net Developer
Location : NJ
Duration : 12 months

*Responsibilities:*
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding,
testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application
systems. Helps to identify current operating procedures and to clarify
program objectives. May be expected to write documentation to describe
program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Writes manuals for
users to describe installation and operating procedures. Requires a
bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 7+ years of experience in
the field or in a related area. Must have a working knowledge of relational
databases and client-server concepts. Relies on experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead
and direct the work of others. Typically reports to a project leader or
manager. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

*SKILLS :*
Expert level skills in .Net Framework, c#, ASP.Netand VB.net. Should have
strong database skills using SQL Server 2005 and above. Experienced in
writing Applications using AJAXprogramming. Should have worked in a Data
Warehouse environment. Should have excellent communication skills.
Good to Have : SSRS, SSIS and SSAS experience. Financial domain background
preferred.

*Thanks
Prasanna
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant*