Hi ,

This is Prasanna with Makro Technologies, Inc.

We have been in business for over 10 years and we are one of the Fast 500
National IT staffing and Solution firms in USA. Our clients include
country’s top-notch IT, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial,
Telecom,Government and other industries.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding our
clients' expectations are our primary objectives.  Thanks for your time and
attention to this e-mail.

Please let me know if you have any candidates available

*Title :* Sap Basis Administrator
*Location :* PA
*Duration :* 2+months
*
Description*
The SAP BASIS Administrator is responsible for maintaining the SAP ERP
Application, database and related utility software from a technical
infrastructure (BASIS) perspective with regards to performance,
availability, backup /recovery, installation and upgrades, import/export of
WorkBench objects, client copies and transport creation.

• Applies system upgrades, support packs and patches to the SAP application
and related systems
• Ability to advise and assist with SAP system architecture design, sizing,
and installation and EHP upgrades
• Perform monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting
• Management of SAP user access and security aspects
• Designs, develops and implements disaster recovery practices, procedures
and plans for SAP environment
• Installed and configured TREX to enable Catalog Authoring Tool and Catalog
Search Engine
• Setup and configured the file adapters in XI / PI
• Configure, manage, and monitor TMS (Transport Management System), Export
and import transports
• In-depth knowledge of administration and configuration of virtual systems
based on VMware
• Solution Manager setup and configuration
• Perform system refreshes, client copies, client exports/imports and new
client setups
• Perform daily health checks including checking backup status, system logs
and database logs for any issues
• Perform SAP printer and spool administration
• Configure and manage SAP Solution Manager/CCMS alerts for availability,
performance, etc.
• Create, manage and monitor batch jobs in SAP
• Ensure stability, security and recoverability of the SAP application and
related systems
• Support functional and technical I.T. support teams with problem
resolution and system modification design and implementation activities
• Portal configuration and connectivity
• Assist with data loads and mass data updates
• Perform transfer of all application changes from development environment
to the QA environment to production release
• Develop and maintain policies, procedures and documentation relating to
the SAP
• Ability to explain technically complex solutions in simple terms
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines, both independently
and as a team member
• Provide off hours systems support as and when needed
• Perform capability/knowledge transfer to PTC staff
• Possess good problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal and
communication skills

*Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience*
SAP Netweaver framework Required 4 Years
SAP BASIS Administration in a Microsoft SQL environment Required 4 Years
SAP ECC 6.0, BI 7.0, PI 7.0, SM 7.0 and Portal 7.0 Required 4 Years
JAVA and ABAP Stack Maintenance Required 4 Years
Experience with BSI Tax software Required 4 Years
Experience in storage administration Required 4 Years
Exp in database adm, systems analysis, design, build/implementation Required
4 Years
Experience in job scheduling, data extracts and loads Required 4 Years
Proficiency with Microsoft Office products Required 4 Years
Exp working with the Public Sector version of SAP ECC 6.0 Highly desired 0
Basic understanding of programming languages Desired 0
Ancile Systems/RWD uPerform v3.2 or above Desired 0
Microsoft Service Desk and/or BMC Remedy Desired 0
HP Quality Center Desired 0
Autodesk Buzzsaw or Microsoft Sharepoint Desired 0
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Desired 0
Experience with Microsoft Windows Enterprise Server Desired 0
Networking protocols and configuration of Cisco's routers & switches Desired
0

*Thanks
Prasanna
Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant*