Need Build & Release Engineer EAD/GC/Citizen - 6 months contract -
MountainView, CA

We are seeking a Build and Release Engineer to work on the production Client
website.
In this capacity, you will work closely with operations teams, engineering
and QA to plan and execute efficient and reliable procedures for building
and deploying newly developed code to our rapidly growing application
infrastructure. Our Build and Release Engineers work on a team dedicated to
executing code deployments at high volume while maintaining the highest
standards of uptime.   You would work within a cross-functional environment
interfacing with Engineering, Infrastructure Ops, Data Services and Product
Management. You will obtain knowledge and understanding of each Client
application layer and be a major contributor in the ongoing growth and
scalability of our rapidly growing Java/J2EE application environment.

Responsibilities
-Review the network services and code to be deployed with each release, and
assist the team with developing an overall release plan
-Develop tools to automate the configuration and deployment of J2EE based
services within a large-scale Solaris environment
-Validate that newly deployed services are correctly configured and
functioning properly per engineering and operations specifications
-Contribute to the documentation of our complex environment

Skills

Requirements

-Experience with common build systems (ant in particular) along with common
source control systems (SVN in particular)
-1-3 years of Enterprise Software Engineering experience with modern
web-based software systems engineering and experience in building and
operating distributed component-based software solutions
-Understanding of web-based architecture with knowledge of Java/J2EE.
-Troubleshooting skills/experience.
-Knowledge of and/or experience with Web Services Standards (SOAP, XML,
WSDL, UDDI)
-Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
-Knowledge of Unix/Solaris Systems administration, including significant
experience with multiple scripting languages
-Technical operations experience within a 24x7 environment with complex,
multi-tiered, highly scalable and highly available systems

Education
BS degree with emphasis on Computer Science, Computer and Electrical
Engineering majors

Sampath | SRICOM, INC. | A Certified Minority Business Enterprise

Off: 215 666 6059 | Fax: 215.638.8767
Email: samp...@sricominc.com

2075 Byberry Rd, Ste#105A, Bensalem, PA 19020

This email is not intended to be an unsolicited mail or 'SPAM'.

If this email has reached you in error or you do not wish to receive similar
messages, please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.