Hi,

Here is an Urgent Requirement from Sourcechip Inc.

*Please reply me  with some following details:-*

*Resume word format:*

*Complete Name:*

*Availability:*

*Rate:*

*Present Location :*

*Face to Face after telephonic (Y/N):*

*Contact number :*

*Relocation (Y/N):*

*Email ID:*

*Visa Status (If H1B so please provide me your Employer Details):*

* *

*2 position let me know the position you are applying for.***

* *

*Position 1***

* *

*Title:                 Java Developer (with Android Experience)*

*Location:           Metro park Iselin NJ *

*Duration:           6 Months*

*Rate:                  Open*

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

Strong Java/J2EE background

Java with Android , web services, java programming

Extensive experience using web framework like Spring or Struts.

Ability to work well with others and multitask

Good Communication Skills

*Position 2***

*Job Description:*

Job Title: *Mobile Developer.(Iphone / Anderoid Developer)*

Location: *St Louis, MO.*

Duration: *Long Term.*

• Strong working knowledge and familiarity with developing for the iOS
platforms with extensive knowledge of the iPhone SDK.

• Proven knowledge and experience with Objective C and Cocoa framework.

• Proven record of success with applications, games and or utilities for the
iPhone.

• Familiarity with Apple iPhone App submission process.

• Experience in mobile development for other platforms [Android, Symbian].

• Knowledge of *iPhone and Android development*.

• Mid to senior level.

• Also, comfortable to lead meetings and discussions.

• Can work independently.

*Thanks & Regards

Gyan
Sr.Technical Recruiter
Direct Number: 732-917-4861*
*SourceChip, Inc | www.sourcechip.net*

A Minority Certified and Women Owned Certified Enterprise, (MBE & WBE)