Hi,

Hope you're doing well.

I'm Venkat, from MakroTech. This is with reference to your profile on
internet. We've an urgent requirement with one of our client for *"Java
Developer"* position in *VA*. Please find below the job description for the
same and revert back to me with your updated profile and below mentioned
required details at the earliest.

* *

*Position:* Java Developer
*Location:* Richmond;VA
*Job Type:* 8 Months
*Rate/hr on W2/C2C:* DOE

*Complete Description:*
*Years of Experience:*
7+years of experience in the field or in a related area

*Job Description:*
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct
the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.

•Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge
of programming techniques and computer systems. Evaluates user request for
new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management,
enforcement and compliance, wholesale or retail systems to determine
feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and
computer capabilities. Consults with user to identify current operating
procedures and clarify program objectives. Formulates plan outlining steps
required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis
and design or object-oriented development using an Agile methodology.

•Work involves assisting in analyzing systems outlines to develop programs
for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the
methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and
correcting programs. Works under moderate supervision with latitude for the
use of initiative and independent judgment.

•Captures requirements using an Agile process for creating user stories.
Assist to convert user stories into a workable sprint working with product
owner, scrum master and team. All code will be developed using VA ABC
enterprise architecture.

• All code will be developed with *JUnit* testing.

• Project will be in the Enforcement discipline dealing with licensing,
taxes, compliance, and payment processing.

*Required / Desired Skills:*

Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
*Java* Required 5 Years
enterprise development Required 5 Years
*Agile* experience Highly desired 2 Years
*Oracle* 10 - 11G Highly desired 3 Years
*Weblogic* - 8 or 10 Highly desired 2 Years

Thanks & Regards
*Venkat Sai Kiran
*Recruiter
Tel: 973-481-0100 Ext: 3150