Hi Business Associates,
Hope you are doing great!
I have an urgent requirement of  Oracle R12 Application developer in NC.
Please go through the below requirement and forward me your Consultant
resumes with Contact details ASAP

Position: Oracle R12 Application developer
Location: CARY, NC
Duration: : 6+ months

High level scope of work:
Create a .csv file to be sent to the Instruction (DPI)
* Initial Budget
* Amendments throughout the fiscal year

File will replace the current process of manually keying budget the DPI BUD
system.
Information will be pulled from Oracle HRMS system.
* Much of the information is not currently in the system

Create rules to validate information
Create an interface for accepting and loading files/updates/approvals

Requirements:
Experienced to Highly Experienced
Oracle R12 application developer
* SQL
* Forms
* Reports
* DFFs
* Fast Formulas
* Customizations.
Functional skills preferred
Budget experience preferred

Thanks & Regards,
Abdul Nadeem | Sr. IT Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.,
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
Voice: 201-257-5081* 147 | Fax: 201 727 9296
E-mail: nad...@catamerica.com| nad...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com | www.camttechnologies.com