Hi
Hope doing great!!!
I have a requirement for you please responded me if you are available for
this position. Please Respond to : mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com or call
me on 201-257-5081 Extension 291

-IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-

Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Boston MA
Duration: 6 + Months Contract

Participates in software development testing by creating use cases, and
researching and resolving issues.
Participates in business analysis project planning and management by
documenting and maintaining plans, managing issue logs and preparing
project documentation.
Analyzes current processes and recommends solutions and improved
processes.  May also oversee the acquisition, analysis and dissemination of
subject matter knowledge.
Provides technical and business knowledge to internal and external clients.
Codes and maintains business application programs from user instructions or
formal functional specifications.
Conducts workflow analyses, assesses impact of systems functionality on
operations and makes integration recommendations.
Documents new functionality and related set up and operational procedures.
Identify and understand relationships among problems, issues and data.
Conduct more thorough analysis when problem areas are discovered.
Interprets and clearly communicates information verbally and in written
format.
Uses appropriate communication tools to inform, educate and to facilitate
communication within project teams.v

REGARDS,
Mark Williams ||Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology, Inc
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604,
Voice:  201-257-5081 x 291 or 296 Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com