*Hi
Hope doing great!!!
I have a requirement for you please responded me if you are available for
this position. Please Respond to : mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com or call
me on 201-257-5081 Extension 291

-IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-

Job Title:  Sr Java UI Developer
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ (Local or Nearby)
Duration: Long Term Project

Description
Perform software development tasks to support rewrite of policy
administration system.
Position # 1 (UI developer) Minimum skills required: Java, XML/XSL, SQL and
Eclipse. Familiarity with Spring and Oracle desired. Exposure to Liquibase,
Maven and Mercurial a plus. These are senior level resources that will be
working on the same implementation as the 2 junior level resources
described in JP6614. We need a senior level developer to handle the more
complex state rating implementations within a relatively short timeframe.
Core Java knowledge (v1.4 or greater) is sufficient, with at least 6 years
of java experience. XML knowledge would be a plus. Once again, Eclipse is
the development environment we use, so experience using it is required.
OpenL is a framework used to effectively simplify development--so this is a
PLUS. We are looking for individuals that will remain dedicated to the
assignment after receiving the initial training These resources will be
working on the state specific rate and rule implementation to calculate the
premiums of multiline insurance policies within our policy administration
system (which is in itself being completely rewritten).

Regards
Mark Williams ||Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology, Inc
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604,
Voice:  201-257-5081 x 291 or 296 Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com

*