Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Title: Business Analyst

Location: Reno, NV

Duration: 12 Months + Extensions

Responsible for consultation to the internal and/or external customer.
Possess expertise in the customer area he/she supports and has technical
understanding of the business unit's systems, capabilities, and respective
technologies. Analyze customer processes and requirements.   Prepare
specified project documentation according to standards. Assist in business
process redesign as needed. Maintain communication with customer and team
members and promote a team environment.

Essential Responsibilities:

.          Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements
for various projects and/or systems from initial phase to final
implementation, assuring requirements meet standards.

.         Interact with users, other portfolios, and vendors for full life
cycle of project.

.          Troubleshoot, coordinate, and maintain production
systems/programs/applications, as needed.

.          Produce scheduled and ad hoc reports as necessary.

.          Assist in maintenance and communication of project status reports
and tracking.

.          Provide user support and coordinate resolution of issues to
include change management, root cause analysis, and appropriate escalation
as needed.

.          Develop use cases and functional specifications and coordinate
the capture of process models and functional testing, ensuring system is
functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated .

.          Develop and manage user acceptance criteria.

.          Coordinate the process to analyze, evaluate, implement, and
maintain systems developed internally and/or externally with an outside
vendor.

.          Assist in the development of project definitions, cost/benefit
and risk analysis, work plans, progress reports, and presentations .

.          Transition product support to systems operations.

.          Assist in establishing end user training.

Basic Entry Requirements:

.          Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
Business Administration with two (2) to five (5) years of IT and/or business
experience , or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or
training.

.         The ideal candidate has the above with three (3) to five (5) years
project coordination and previous airline business experience.

Major Skills and Competencies:

.         This manager is also looking for excel, SharePoint skills

.         Airline operations BA exposure/experience  is very important.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer Details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5948 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:r...@gainam.net> r...@gainam.net  I