Greetings,

I have an urgent job requirement (DIRECT CLIENT)* *for* Oracle
Transportation Management Consultant **at Louisville, KY or Green Bay, WI.*

Please review the job details below, send me your/consultants resume and
let me know your convenient time so we can discuss the position in detail.

*Position:  Oracle Transportation Management Consultant*

*Location: Louisville, KY or Green Bay, WI*

*Duration: 12 months *

* *

*Required Skills*

* *

·         OTM 6.1 / 5.5 experienced resource, minimum 3 years and 2 full
life-cycle implementations

·         OTM experience required in Inbound / Outbound planning, Fleet
Management, Track and Trace, Parcel rate management, Payment and Claims,
Shipment, Service Providers, Rating, Tracking and Invoices

·         Should have understanding of all transportation moves, including
inbound and outbound, from simple point-to-point to complex multi-modal,
multi-leg and cross-docking operations

·         Experience required in Domain and User management

·         OTM and Oracle E-Business integration experience required.

·         Oracle Supply Chain experience, with a minimum of 2 full life
cycle implementation.

Thanks & Regards,

*Subash Chandra G*

*Systel Inc*

600 Embassy Row, NE Ste 200, Atlanta, GA - 30328*
*Direct US: 1-678-261-5242

Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL   Ext. 337

Email: suba...@systelinc.com | subash2c...@yahoo.com

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience***