* Hello Partners,*

*This is Dhanaji from ESYSTEMS, I am contacting you with the following Job
opportunity for Our Client, kindly let me know if you would like to apply
for it.***

*Title : Systems Analyst*

*Location: Raleigh, NC*

*Duration:6 Months*

* *

*Please send Your’s Consultant Resume to : dhan...@esystems-inc.com*

* *

*Job Description:*

*The selected candidate will be expected to possess an expert level pro
process definition experience including knowledge of industry standards for
process documentation and the ability to directly apply this knowledge in a
fast-paced, large project environment.

Other Expected Abilities Include:
• Ability to elicit As-Is and To-Be process descriptions from business
stakeholders and to accurately capture these processes
• Ability to review, edit, standardize, and revise process documentation
prepared by others
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Visio to document and
diagram processes
• Ability to organize an integrated library of process documents and
maintain versions using best practice methodologies.

Responsibilities for this analyst position include:
• Planning, organizing and conducting process definition activities and
associated documentation of processes
• Provide assistance and mentoring for multiple teams of process definition
and documentation staff Prepare accurate and detailed process documents
including Standard Operating Procedures, Desk Instructions, and other
process documents that are clear, concise, and consistent
• Coordinate with business units and IT staff working in a dynamic project
environment.*

Thanks & Regards

Dhanaji Sakhre

P: 609-945-5350