*Hi
Hope doing great!!!
I have a requirement for you. If you are available please responded me with
your most update resume along with the contact information so that we can
submit your profile for the postion and  to :
mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com or call me on 201-257-5081 Extension 296
or 287

-IMMEDIATE NEED A CONSULTANT-

Position: Teradata DBA
Location: Waukegan, IL
Duration: 12+ MonthsContract

Ideal candidates will know scripting, tuning, SQL coding and monitoring in
Oracle and Teradata. Must have experience with Version 13.
Must have 10+ years of IT Industry experience
Expert in the Administration of the Teradata database (Teradata v13)
Expert in Teradata Physical Database Design and Performance Optimization
including use of Partitioned Primary Indexes and Aggregate Join Indexes
Expert in Teradata Performance and Capacity Planning methodologies and
toolsets.
Advanced working knowledge of Teradata tools (BTEQ, TPT, Workload
Management, Viewpoint, BAR, etc.)
Advanced working knowledge of Teradata SQL, Stored Procedure and Query
Optimization including single AMP optimizations.
Solid understanding of large-scale Data Warehouse design including when to
use normalized vs. dimensional data modeling approaches.
Has excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
Has the ability to acquire new skills quickly, and thrive in a
collaborative team environment.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.

REGARDS
Mark Williams ||Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology, Inc
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604,
Voice:  201-257-5081 x 296 or 287 Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: mark.willi...@catstaffing-us.com
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com
*