Hi ,**

This is Sarat Kumar from Xperttech Inc.****

Our client is looking for a *Test Engineer*. I am forwarding the
requirement  please go through it and let me know your availability and
interest.****

*Position: Test Engineer*

*Location: Ashburn, VA*

*Duration: 7+ Months Contract*

** **

*Summary *

Test Engineer eBDR Data Developer - Responsible for writing data load
scripts for the automation of the loading of Seed and Transactional data in
the eProgesa and eBDR databases used in usability and testing events. ****

** **

*Responsibilities *

Develop data loading scripts for the eBDR application products for use in
Usability Testing, End User Training events, Full Site Validation, Multi
System Integration Tests, Interface Testing, and System Tests. Analyze
previously developed data loading scripts to determine if reusable. Analyze
Seed Data Collection Forms and determine the best method of entering the
data into the system whether through manual entry or the use of a tool.
Load data into the various databases. Maintain a temporary repository for
data loading scripts. Work with multiple teams when developing data for
multiple events. Interact with Business/Customer experts, Vendors (MAK &
Heathcare ID) and Software Engineers to understand the software
applications and databases. ****

** **

*Qualifications *

**·         **Preferred individual will have a Bachelors Degree in Computer
Science, or similar, or equivalent experience. ****

**·         **Three to five years experience in Test Engineering. ****

**·         **Required experience or knowledge of current technologies and
one or more the following data loading tools: Multi-platform Software
Development *Expertise (Automated Tools):* LoadRunner, Mercury Interactive
Tools, ****

**·         ***Clients:* Window XP, Windows NT Workstation, MS-DOS, ****

**·         ***Servers:* Windows NT Server 2000, UNIX (IBM AIX 3 to 5 and
Sun Solaris 2/7/8), MS SQL Server 2005, ****

**·         ***Tools:* MS Office 2003/2007, UEStudio, UltraCompare
Professional, Reflection X, TextPa, and Macromedia Dreamweaver/Flash 8. ****

**·         **Software Development Languages for Seed Data Utility:
(Cascading Style Sheet, C/C++, JAVA, XHMTL, Perl, MS SQL, Oracle, and Unix
shell scripts) ****

**·         **Must be a team player capable of working with the other
teams. ****

**·         **Good verbal and written communication skills ****

** **

*Software Skills: *