Hi Partner,
Hope you are doing well.

This is E.Ravi from Spectrumlogix, we have a requirement for MQ Series
Developers with one of our client.

Let me know if you have any consultants for this position, by sending there
updated word formatted resume along with the below required contact details.

*Also requesting you to send your available consultants HOT LIST to
er...@spectrumlogix.com / eravi.recrui...@gmail.com
*

Full Name:
Mail ID :
Skype ID :
Contact No :
Visa Status :
Expected Rate :
Current Location:
Available date :
Any interviews / offers in pipeline :

Ttitle: MQ Series Developer

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 6+ Months Contract.

In this role, you will work closely with the business, application experts,
technical experts and information experts acting as an internal consultant
on middleware (WebSphere) related designs and issues.

You will coordinate the installation, testing and production migration of
middleware messaging components, new releases and patches as well as
perform maintenance to all related vendor components.

To qualify, you must have a Bachelor or technical degree with at least 4
years working in a WebSphere MQ UNIX environment.

You must be skilled in WebSphere Message Broker, UNIX Shell Scripting and
Perl.

Best Regards,

E.Ravi* | Lead Technical Recruiter |*

5221N,O' Connor Blvd,|Suite 840 |

Irving, TX 75038 |

E-mail: er...@spectrumlogix.com |

Direct: 214-210-0529 |
YIM: ravi.talentacquisition |G:eravi.recruiter |

 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/e-ravi/53/b86/873