Greetings !!

We have the following opportunity with our client/s. Please send us suitable
profile with best rate and visa status.

                Location : Atlanta, GA

                Duration :  6 months plus

We have an immediate need for a TIBCO developer to join an ongoing project.

This person needs to have 10 years of experience in overall application
integration environment specifically focusing on HCM suite.

Candidate needs to have 4-5 years of hands-on,  integration development work
using TIBCO.

Consultant should have 3-5 years of experience integrating SAP HCM with
third party applications using TIBCO and hands-on experience in SAP ABAP,
ALE, IDOC.

Candidates don't need to be ABAP developers, but strong tibco developers who
can do the integration work with knowledge/exposure to HCM.

Please note the change in my contact number below.

Regards,

Roopa Mohan
    630 352 0016 Phone

     <tel:630%20428%203650> 630 428 3650 Fax