--
Greetings !

We have this urgent opening with one of our clients.
Please help me on this with your available consultants.

*Reply to man...@maccadin.com only*

*Title: Sr. Java Developer *

*Location: Jacksonville, FL (Jacksonville local candidates preferred)*

*Duration: 6+month contract *

* *

*Job Description:*

·         Candidate should have 8+ years of experience in developing GUI
applications for the Windows environment using Visual C# programming
language using Visual Studio .Net platform.

·         Experience with client/server applications design and
development, network programming, windows sockets, Sybase Mobilink database
synchronization technologies, Sybase Afaria software distribution solutions
is required.

·         Experience in Standalone applications development using Windows
Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a must.

·         Should be able to make Architectural decisions and also should be
able to find solutions by personal research.

·         Programming experience with Oracle database, PL/SQL development

·         Working knowledge of Mercury Quality Center (I), Unit testing
(E), Agile Development methodologies (I)

·         Ability and flexibility to work on multiple projects
simultaneously is a plus.

·         Candidate should also be assisting the project team with business
requirements gathering and technical design requirements and facilitating
the solution design sessions

·         Resumes 3-4 pages max

*Thanks and Regards*

Manish* *
Manish Shah | Maccadin Inc.| Santa Clara, CA
Phone (408) 372-4073 Office: (408)372- 6280 | Fax (408) 657-4692 |
man...@maccadin.com | www.maccadin.com

*www.linkedin.com/pub/<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ripudaman-singh/16/262/b57>
manish-shah/46/807/231*

*GTalk:** manish.macca...@gmail.com*