( PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO prasa...@sagarsoft.com )
Hi ,

This is Prasanna with Sagarsoft,

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding
our clients' expectations are our primary objectives. Thanks for your time
and attention to this e-mail.

Please let me know if you are available

*Title : *.NetDeveloper
*Location  :* Stamford,CT

*Duration :* Long Term

*

Responsibilities

   - Technical:

-          Strong C# programming experience is required (additional
experience with WPF is preferred)

-          Strong experience in multi-threaded programming and object
oriented design is required

-          Strong experience building connected, service-oriented
applications is required (WCF preferred)

-          Strong ASP.Net programming experience is required (focus in
Silverlight or HTML5 is a plus)

-          Infragistics component experience is required

-          Strong SQL development is required

-          SharePoint development experience is a plus

-          Good sense of GUI design is a plus

   - Business Knowledge:

-          Familiar with US and International Equity markets.

-          Able to translate business requirements into technical
specifications.

As per our discussion, can you please fill out the below details and
forward to me at the earliest.

  Full Name

Contact Details:  Phone

Email