Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     :  Java Developer With Oracle Identity Management
Location     :  Carlsbad, CA
Duration     :   6 months contract*

Must-haves
A minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience in Java/J2EE development building
large-scale enterprise web applications
Experience in development and support of Oracle Identity Management 11g
Experience working with Oracle Weblogic Server
Experience with web services using Java EE stack
Candidate should have relevant experience to leverage maximum out of the
box function from OIM/OAM Product suite.
100% hands-on with JAVA and have expertise using JAVA to customize Oracle
10g/11g R1 IDM suite (e.g. Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager)

Plusses

Role
looking for an Oracle Identity Management Administrator/Developer in
Carlsbad, CA. The successful candidate will have a background working in an
enterprise web environment with complex integrated web systems and
extensive experience of the Java programming language (J2EE).
The Oracle Identity Management Administrator/Developer performs analysis,
design, programming, unit testing, installation, and maintenance of Oracle
Identity & Access Management applications. The administrator/developer will
assist in providing comprehensive support for existing and new applications
and offer expertise and technical considerations for software applications.
Day to day administration of a complex distributed computing environment
with multiple technologies including but not limited to: Weblogic, Oracle
Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager
Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC