*PLEASE SEND  RESUME TO: kav...@tamvid.net OR sa...@tamvid.net  /Direct:
617.778.2980

Hello,*

My name is Saroj Nayak from Tamvid Inc. We are looking for *Sterling CPQ
Expert*.Please let us know if you would be interested for the below
requirement. Respond to  me with your updated resume.

*Position : Sterling CPQ Expert
Duration: 2-3 months
Location: Boca Raton, FL

Skill and Role Summary:*

Brief overview of role and project
This is a project to do an initial POC / demo using the IBM Sterling CPQ
product. Client product catalog will be loaded. A digital contract needs to
be created but need not be sent to any backend system for the Demo.

*Role: *This is a senior role for a CPQ technical expert/architect who can
configure CPQ, load products and create this POC.
*
Main duties and responsibilities:*
·         Understand requirements
·         Load product catalog into CPQ
·         Configure CPQ
·         Unit test the CPQ web interface
*
Requirements:*
Strong CPQ expertise. At least one project completed using CQP. Order
Management experience will be a plus.
Extensive knowledge of retail and supply chain domain.
Strong technical knowledge with exposure to multiple OMS software and
architectures.
Works independently and can act as a technology expert for the project.
Ready for 80% travel to client site in Boca Raton, FL (or be onsite in FL
100%)

*Regards

Saroj Nayak*
Technical Recruiter
TAMVID INC.
100 Trade Center, Suite G700, Woburn, MA 01801
176-25 Union Turnpike, Suite 166, Fresh Meadows, NY 11366
Direct:617.778.2980
E-mail: sa...@tamvid.net
Gtalk:nayaksaroj90
Yahoo:saroj.tamvid