Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

Please have a look below job description, and kindly let me know your
interest in this opportunity

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*

*Title:*              PeopleSoft Administrator

Location:       Marysville, OH

*Duration:*      6 Months

*Mandatory Skills:*  PS Admin skills with fair knowledge in Oracle DBA

Job Description:**

·         Responsible for all types of PeopleSoft System Administration
activities and  provide  24*7  support  for  both  HR and FSCM systems

·         Primary responsible or HAM systems and secondary for Canada
and AHM production systems (On different tools and application versions)

·         Responsible   for trouble shooting, resolving  all  batch,
infrastructure and connectivity issues for the end user

·         Responsible for the third party application’s administration such
as JPM and Optim archiving tool

·         Responsible for configuring check  printers  and  changing
signatures in checks for the AP users

·         Responsible for various system maintenance activities over the
system downtime

·         Responsible for object migrations

·         Responsible for coordination between the technical/functional
team and other infra teams

·         Closely work with financial users over the month end closure
activities and address the performance issues raised

·         Perform housekeeping activities for all the file servers Unix
Knowledge

·         Performance tuning activities

·         SSL installation and renewal experience

·         Knowledge about proxy and load balance ersn Vision
troubleshooting skills

·         Perform a complete system check every Sunday
Awareness about Change management tools/process and SOX audits