Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me. *
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     : PeopleSoft HCM Benefits Admin Consultant
Location     : Seattle, WA
Duration     : 6 Week contract -- Rate $90/hour plus expenses*

Required Skills
PeopleSoft HCM Benefits Administration Functional Experience ( HR v9.1/9.2)
Need HCM Benefits process knowledge and experience and integration
experience.
Capable of working directly with the client on the identification and
resolution of ongoing Production issues.
Knowledgeable of Benefits best practices.
Strong communication skills verbal and written.
Detailed and thorough analysis skills." Consultant will work with end
client to define and determine the issues underlying the Benefits problems
and recommend the appropriate courses of action.
Create Benefits Assessment that will include:
Synopsis of Defect History and other Defect Findings
Details of tables, configuration elements, technical objects, and data
reviewed
Recommendation on changes to the current configuration, technical objects,
or data in order to remediate/repair the problem or
Analysis of whether reimplementation is needed and if so a recommendation
on how.
Provide a weekly status update (integrated in with the overall client PMO
status).

Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC