Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly have look below job description, and do let me know your available
consultant interest in this opportunity

Title/Role:      Business Analyst

Location:        Cary, North Carolina

*Mandatory Skills: *   *  Datacap*

Desired Skills:            Datacap,Filenet.Java/J2ee

*Detailed JD:***

* *

1. Resource should be having extensive experience in *Datacap(Mandatory)
and FileNet.*

2. Also have good hands on Java/J2ee

3. He/She should be having extensive requirement gathering skill,
managing/handling customers

4. He/She should be able to lead the project in each and every
technical/functional aspect.

5. Good to have good exposure in making design documents.

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*