Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.

*kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>  Job
Title : Oracle Applications Developer With Accounts ReceivableLocation :
IllinoisDuration :  6+ month Contract   *
Skillset/Experience:
4 to 5 years of experience with Oracle Applications (eBS)
Strong PL/SQL Development background (know how to develop from scratch)
Strong Accounts Receivable modules (will be doing data conversions and
integrations to these modules)
Highly skilled in PLSQL, Forms/Reports and Workflow.
Performance tuning
Experience with customization of standard functions, development of
enhancements or new features, data conversion and building interfaces to
other systems from Service Contracts and/or Accounts Receivable modules

Project: We are working on a large Systems Consolidation effort that will
require the resource to help us with data conversion, system integration,
and enhancements in Oracle Service Contracts and Accounts Receivable
modules. Need to know how to do data conversions, enhancements, and
integrations/migrations with the Service Contracts and Accounts Receivable
modules.  This project is 100% development based.

Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Direct: (203) -652-1444 Ext 115