Hi,

Hope you are doing great, and thanks for your consideration.

Kindly have a look below Job Description, and let me know your interest in
this opportunity

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*

Need consultants with minimum 10+ Years of exp. Do not submit any
consultants who do not have at least 10 years of exp.

Title:              Oracle PL/SQL Lead

Duration:      6+ months

Location:       Pittsburgh, PA

Job Description:

Work with Data Architect on technical specifications. Define, design and
implement approaches to perform initial loads and ongoing refreshes of the
database systems. Transform and load data according to the business
specifications. Code and unit test modules. Execute system and integration
tests. Perform enhancements and bug fixes as required. Define and execute
data validation routines. Support applications and perform production data
loads. Prepare applicable system documentation and operation manuals.

Job Description:

The Database Developer must have Oracle PL/SQL and UNIX experience and will
design, develop, implement, maintain and support applications for hosted
Database Marketing systems. The ideal candidate will have participated in
at least one successful data warehouse project and has good understanding
of ETL and relational database systems.

Duties include:

* Identifying, designing and developing process improvements. * Defining,
designing and implementing approaches to perform initial loads and ongoing
updates of the database systems. * Transforming and loading data according
to the business specifications. * Coding and unit testing modules *
Executing system, integration and regression tests * Performing enlacements
and bug fixes as required * Defining and executing data validation routines
* Supporting applications and performing production data loads * Preparing
applicable system documentation and operation manuals * Understanding
underlying Metadata framework written in Perl Language to meet Force.com
requirements * Prior work experience in Force.com ERP a must