Hi Partner,

Please have a look below Job opportunity, and do let me know your available
consultant interest in this opportunity.

*Role                       : Program Manager (*Middleware and SOA
technologies*)*

*Location              : Richmond, VA*

*JD:*

·         Program Management of an *ERP integration project* *in CPG**
(*Consumer
Packaged Goods*) *vertical.

·         Experience in managing large projects: estimation, status
reporting, stakeholder management, change management, escalation management

·         Experience with global delivery model (onsite/offshore

·         Knowledge of *Middleware and SOA technologies* strongly preferred

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*