Hi There,

This is *Shanmuga Karthik* from *Ness Technologies* (www.ness.com).

Please let me know if you have any one available for this position.

*Role: Senior Mobile Developer *

*Duration: 6 months plus*

*Location: Foster City, CA*

Interview Process: Telephonic round follows Inperson round.

The V.me Mobile team is building a new generation of applications to
facilitate commerce in everyone’s new digital lives. Our focus is to build
profoundly simple to use apps that embed into our customers’ everyday
lives. The team member will be responsible for designing and implementing
new services and tools for V.me’s Mobile offering. We are looking for
self-motivated stars who will adopt Visa’s best practices to minimize
operational overhead with automation testing, code reviews, static analysis
tools, and support for continuous integration/deployment. Be able to
coordinate and manage input from business and technology stakeholders
across the enterprise and be responsible for the design and execution of
large-scale technology initiatives. To be successful at V.me, team members
must design and build highly available, scalable, reliable and manageable
systems.

*Education/Experience*

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or
relevant field required

·         5+ year’s experience required Responsibility level

·         Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from
supervisor

*Skills*

·         Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time
(Required)

·         Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication
skills (Required)

·         2+ years of mobile application development experience,
iOS/Android (Required)

·         Passion for user experience

·         Working experience with web development and XML

·         Knowledge of SQL

·         Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit
testing, source control and peer code-reviews

·         Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new task

·         Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment Major
Job Duties and Responsibilities:

·         Develop next generation mobile payment applications

·         Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard
information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage,
modification or disclosure

·         Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition
of software and to protect vulnerable information

--

*Thanks,*

*Karthik SVVS**. **Senior Executive** - **Recruitment*

Ness Software Engineering Services

160 Technology Drive Canonsburg PA 15317

Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (408) 792-8094

shanmugakarthik.saraswa...@ness.com | www.ness.com