--
Greetings !

We have this urgent opening with one of our clients.
Please help me on this with your available consultants.

*Reply to man...@maccadin.com <man...@maccadin.com> only*

*Title: JAVA DEVELOPER (BACK-END)*

*Location: Seattle, WA (Need Local)*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred

·         5+ years of Java Enterprise Edition programming experience

·         3+ year using the Spring MVC Framework

·         Knowledge of client / server concepts

*Qualified Candidates would also benefit from:*

·         Experience developing RESTful Web Services

·         Proficiency with Eclipse IDE, Spring Tool Suite

·         Experience with version control tools. Github / Git. experience
would be a bonus

·         Experience with build tools including Maven, Ant

·         Knowledge of open source libraries such as Apache commons, Apache
configuration, Http Client, JaxB

·         Experience with systems integration and integration with complex
backend systems using metho

·         Experience with systems integration and integration with complex
backend systems using methods such as HTTP, TCPIP

·         Experience in developing with XML schemas

·         Experience with testing / Junit

·         Familiarity with Hibernate is a plus

·         Understanding of how to develop reusable code

·         Knowledge of performance tuning and writing scalable applications

·         General knowledge of networking / load balancer / high
availability concepts

·         Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends,
and emerging technologies

·         Ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand and challenging
environment

·         Strong troubleshooting skills. Able to resolve issues and support
configuration issues for developers independently Experience with Splunk a
bonus

·         Task management abilities: Able to identify necessary steps to a
solution and move an initiative to the goals

·         Professional communication abilities: Able to formalize
proposals, communicate the need and instruct others on the use of solutions

·         Experience with Microsoft Office desktop application (Word,
Excel, etc.) and Visio

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Shah*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CEB5FF.C42E0000]*

*Maccadin Inc. |830 Stewart Drive, Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA 94085*

*Phone (408-372-4073) Office: (408) 372- 6280|Fax (408) 657-4692 |*

*manish**@maccadin.com* <http://maccadin.com/>* |
**www.maccadin.com*<http://www.maccadin.com/>

*Gtalk:  manish.maccadin| Yim: max_82762*

*For more open jobs visit *http://www.maccadin.com/Career.html

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered as "spam" as long as We include contact information
and a Remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in
the recipients-list for this mail, Please revert to us with "REMOVE" either
in the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.*