--
Greetings !

We have this urgent opening with one of our clients.
Please help me on this with your available consultants.

*Reply to man...@maccadin.com <man...@maccadin.com> only*

*Title: .Net Programmer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description:*

Client an Equal Opportunity Employer is seeking an Application Developer to
assist with the development of an Interactive Orders Systems for the
Criminal area of Law. The experienced Application Developer will be
responsible for creating and building user information solutions to support
the Criminal Area of Law. Ideal candidates will have that unique blend of
strong technical skills and UI sensibility, and the ability to work with
multiple projects with varying timeframes. In this position, the
Application Developer will also develop custom applications and modify
existing applications to meet distinct and changing operational
requirements.

*Responsibilities Include:*

·         Defining s site objectives by analyzing user requirements;
envisioning system features and functionality.

·         Designing and developing user interfaces to Internet/intranet
applications; complete programming using languages and software tools;
designing and conducting systems and user acceptance tests.

·         Integrating applications by designing database architecture and
server scripting.

·         Supporting users by developing documentation and assistance tools.

·         Developer must have the ability to complete all phases of
software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality,
testing and support

·         Also, must have proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies

*Technical Skills:*

·         C#

·         VB.Net

·         SQL/T-SQL

·         ASP.NET

·         HTML5

·         CSS

·         Javascript

·         JQuery

·         XML

·         AJAX

·         VBScript

·         Web Services

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manish Shah*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CEB5FF.C42E0000]*

*Maccadin Inc. |830 Stewart Drive, Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA 94085*

*Phone (408-372-4073) Office: (408) 372- 6280|Fax (408) 657-4692 |*

*manish**@maccadin.com* <http://maccadin.com/>* |
**www.maccadin.com*<http://www.maccadin.com/>

*Gtalk:  manish.maccadin| Yim: max_82762*

*For more open jobs visit *http://www.maccadin.com/Career.html

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered as "spam" as long as We include contact information
and a Remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in
the recipients-list for this mail, Please revert to us with "REMOVE" either
in the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.*