Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

Job Tittle: *MS CRM Architect*

Location:  Long Beach, CA

Duration: 6+ Months

*Rate :$70/hr C2C*

*Note Must Have *•10 years of Overall Industry experience with atleast 4-5
years of experience in MS CRM / MS Dynamics.

*Job Responsibilities: *

•10 years of Overall Industry experience with atleast 4-5 years of
experience in MS CRM / MS Dynamics.

•Strong Knowledge in Designing the MS CRM applications

•Expertise in CRM system Integration with external systems in an enterprise
environment.

•Knowledgeable in Estimation, Performance Tuning, MS CRM Best Practices and
Healthcare Framework

•Good experience providing Architecture Solution, Design Review, Code
Review and Deployment process.

•Strong RDBMS experience.

•Good domain knowledge on Health care (Provider and payer).

•Motivated person with strong Leadership Qualities.

•Strong analytical, communication skills and Customer Interaction skills

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: **(609) 857-1471*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*