Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below opportunity, and let me know your available
consultant interest in this opportunity

*Position:*           Test Method Validation

*Location:*          Round Lakes, IL

*Duration:*         1 year

*Education:* Degree in Mechanical (Engineering Preferred)

• Minimum 7-9 Years of overall experience on Mechanical Engineering -
Degree in Mechanical Engineering.

• Minimum 5+ Experience in Medical domain (preferable in Disposables)

•Experience in Test Method Validation (Analytical Method, Attribute Test
Method, Compendium Method, Destructive Test Method, Design of Experiment,
Gage R&R, Inspection Method, MSA, Non-Destructive Test Method and Variable
Test Method)

• Basic understanding in functional / system testing for medical devices

• Experience in Validation and Verification Activities for Medical devices

• Experience in writing protocols and reports

• Basic understanding and experience on test setup

• Good Communication, writing and documentation skills

*Skill Matrix:*

Skills

Candidate Self Rating

Years of Experience

Basic

Intermediate

Expert

Degree in Mechanical Engineering

  Experience in Medical Domain

  Test Method Validation

  Writing Protocols and Reports

  Test Setup

  Writing and Documentation skills

  Disposables (Preferred)

Resume Submission Template

Candidate Name

SR Number / Position

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Work Authorization

Tel No

E-mail ID

Skype ID

Joining Mode (TP / FTE)

*Onsite availability (post-selection)

Total onsite experience, working in US

Overall relevant experience of candidate

Availability for Interview (Time & Date)

Salary/Rate (including Overheads)

Vendor Details

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*