Hi,

Please let me know if you have any available consultants on the following
requirement.

Please respond with an updated resume to vidya.sa...@cybsearch.com or can
call me at desk 832-510-8465 for further queries…..

Job Title: Build & Support Consultant (8)

Location: Atlanta or Alpharetta, GA and Bothell, WA.

Rate: 30/HR all inclusive

Duration: 12 months

Interview: phone

Start: ASAP

Skills:

.             O/S: Prior experience on Linux and Solaris

.             Client/Server platform

.             Prod & QC support - Application Support, Deploy, Maintain &
troubleshooting.

.             Unix Shell Scripting and very strong in Unix commands.

.             Prior experience on Enterprise Application Server like
Weblogic or Websphere will be helpful.

Responsibilities:

·         Required to build environments to specifications,

o   set up and modify configurations,

o   Application Server administration,

o   install kits,

o   perform advanced troubleshooting and provide root cause analysis,

o   Monitor Server processes,

o   Server component availability,

o    write shell scripts and SQL queries.

·         This job requires the ability to work as needed to meet software
release deadlines.

·         Will be working in shifts too and over the weekends.

Job Title: Linux Admin (3)

Duration: 12 months

Location:  Alpharetta, GA or Atlanta, GA.

Rate: 30/HR all inclusive

Start: ASAP

Interview :phone

Skills:

.             O/S: Solaris 5.10, Red Hat Linux 6

.             Linux sysadmain

.             Networking

.             Web Server admin

.             Open source technologies

.             Web service development experience

.             Prod Support.

Responsibilities:

.             Expertise with Production Support, in a RHEL Linux
environment, and experienced in Unix scripting.

.             NAGIOS, PERL and UNIX (Sun Solaris) shell scripting.

thank
you

Sagar

*Vidya Sagar *