Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Java Developer with Hadoop Experience*
Location :   Columbus, OH
Duration: 6 -12 month contract

*!! Note : Need Local to** OH  **who can come for Face to Face after
telephonic round !!*

*!! Note Must have** Hadoop **Experience !!*

Required
Description of Work:
Work on very large hadoop clusters and cutting edge Big data technologies
Work on engineering the data platform for scale, performance, and
rock-solid reliability Creation of application tools and frameworks Provide
tools for open and flexible access to data Support Hadoop Data Developer by
creating UDFs and other custom tools Programming in Map-Reduce, Hive/Pig
Strong skills in Java, Hadoop and native Map-Reduce Development experience
on Linux platforms Excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation
skills BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience Experience
with Hive,Pig,Oozie, HDP 1.2+ preferred Passion for open source communities
and philosophies

Skills/Qualifications:
Years of experience: 1-3 years for the Junior position and 5-8 years for
the Senior Position
Java requirements:

3-5 must haves:
* Java
* Linux
* Shell scripting

Manager Notes:
2 system level JAVA programmers..Hadoop base
must have Agile methodology

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: 929-268-0690*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*