Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from IT Brainiac We have an
urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the job description
below and interested please send me your most updated resume on
*neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will be providing immediate feedback or
response to your Resume.*

*Job Title: Sr Oracle DBA*
Location :   Richmond, VA
*Duration: 6 +month contract*

*!! Note : Need Local to** VA or Nearby **!!*

*!! Note Must have** Golden Gate **Experience !!*

*Required*
Strong Oracle DBA skills
Experience with Golden Gate
Good understanding of backup and restore using RMAN, BCV
Experience with cross-platform migrations of oracle databases (e.g. HP-UX
to AIX)
Experience in performing RAT (real application testing) and review
performance results
Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting
Ability to start immediately and work individually as needed
Should be available during weekends and nights

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Neil Khanna - Sr.Technical RecruiterIT Brainiac  Inc.*
*D: 929-268-0690*
*Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*