Hello,

This is *Neil Khanna*, Sr.Technical Recruiter from *Consulting Knights
Inc. * We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find
the job description below and interested please send me your most updated
resume on *neil.kha...@itbtalent.com <neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*.* We will
be providing immediate feedback or response to your Resume.*

*( Backfill  2 Roles for java )*

*Job Title: Java  Developer *
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: 3+Month Contract
Client is  :  Baxter Healthcare

*Job Description*
The Java Consultant/Developer will assist with the implementation of
company's Identity Management tool set, focusing on automated provisioning
of services.
The opportunity will require significant Java, EJB, Spring Security and
Spring Security with SAML Extension skills and possess a strong design and
problem-solving background.
Understanding of Spring Security with SAML extension for ADFS frameworks is
critical as the candidate works on IDP integration with ADFS Federation
services.

Ideal candidates for this position will possess:
* Strong knowledge of federation concepts, patterns and practices
* Deep experience with and strong knowledge of LDAP, DNS, DHCP, AD, ADFS,
SAML and OAuth implementations and specifications
* Experience with non-trivial Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
implementations
* Working knowledge of cryptographic concepts , Spring Security framework,
Spring Security SAML Extension framework

** Development experience in Spring Security Framework (3 years or more) *
Skills such as: Java, J2EE,  JSP, JavaScript, Spring Security Framework,
Spring Security SAML Extension*

Job Title:* Java Script Developer (Front End )*
Location: San Diego,CA
Duration: 3+Month Contract
Client is  : Bridgepoint Education

*!! Note:  Must be Local to CA who can come for Face to Face Interview  and
Must be strong in Java Scritp development !!*

*Must Have Skills: *
Front End Web Developer (Javascript Guru)
Advanced/Expert level - HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, and JQuery
Ability to build and modify complex web applications (w/ responsive design)
Experience working with frameworks & platforms such as: angular.js,
node.js, etc.
Ability to use and modify CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Blueprint, or
Skeleton
Demonstrated usage of REST architecture, as well as stylesheet languages
like SASS & LESS

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*