HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  Teradata DBA Location:*  *Columbus, OH*

*Duration:  12+Months Interview Mode:  Phone *

* Qualifications and Experience*

*                  Teradata DBA with SQL and Utilities and Informatica
administration skills.

*                  Teradata Performance Tuning and Monitoring

*                  Be able to monitor an active Teradata system and
identify users and queries that are impacting the system Identify poor
performing queries on the system and recommend fixes Understand

*                  be able to work with Teradata Workload Manager (TWM)

*                  Be able to read and understand the Teradata explains
Project Support Actively participate in project contributing to
requirements, design and development Support ETL development with
performance tuning help when needed Follow standards, procedures and
process methodology in the project development process

*                  General Teradata Knowledge

*                  Working knowledge of Teradata Tools and Utilities
Experience with Teradata V14 Archive an Restore Understanding of basic
Modeling (know how to read a data model & be able to participate in data
model reviews)

*                  Strong communication skills to be able to work with
users and business partners Nice to have but not critical Unix / Linux
knowledge Unix / Linux Scripting.

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*

| Sr. Technical Recruiter |

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
http://www.hcc.commnet.edu/g/icons/linkedin-icon.png]<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/DTSC-JOBS-4568877/about>[image:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120618041960/glee/images/f/f1/Twitter-icon.png]<http://twitter.com/nchalana>[image:
We Are
Hiring]<http://jobs.dtscinc.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=8ujdnwbz1fgg464jhnrh030its32or01deovs1ew5q4ynz5yc11nb6wjxn7l808a>

*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*...............technology is our business*

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*

*Direct: 804-859-7510*

FAX:  804-302-6031