Hi,

How are you doing,

Please go through the following job description, if interested send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*Position: SAS Developer*

*Location: Princeton, NJ*

*Duration: Long term*

*Princeton Information is seeking a Sr. Software Developer for the
following:*
*Local Candidates only: Requires onsite work*

*Work Summary*
The candidate filling this Software Developer Sr. position will formulate,
define, and document the system scope and objectives for assigned projects.
These projects and client capabilities are frequently transitioning from
the research area to an IT production implementation and involve
statistical analysis techniques and complex data file manipulation. In
addition, a critical function of this job will be to develop and implement
SAS programs to manipulate and validate the operational data feeds to the
Statistical Analysis area.

*The ideal candidate will be responsible for:*

·         Formulating and defining system scope and objectives for assigned
projects.

·         Gathering requirements and documentation, unit test case
development, and defining and documenting the integration testing of new
applications.

·         Implement complex data file manipulation involving matching, mer
ging, cleaning and modifying operational testing program data (primarily
using SAS)

·         Assist in setting and maintaining Incoming and Outgoing Data
Quality Standards.

·         Ensure that statistical analysis requirements are met for
assigned projects.

·         Translating complicated technical issues into clear language in
stakeholder documentation.

·         Preparation of clear detailed specifications from which programs
will be written by team developers.

·         Consultation with Client Systems and Technology staff in the
modification, design and implementation of systems or projects using
multiple processing techniques and system technologies, database and
structured design techniques.

·         Analyze data; prepare time, personal and equipment cost estimates
for the project.

·         Work with client business, research, operations, and technology
areas, as well as third party vendor staff to implement data certification
and manipulation technologies and transition the support of the s systems
to a production environment.

·         Develop

*Basic Qualifications:*

·         7 years of development with strong analysis and development skills

·         5 years of SAS development

·         5 years Excel

·         5 years of Statistical Data Analysis

·         5 years experience with data quality or data validation

·         5 years windows server

·         3 years FTP

·         3 years xml

·         Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field

*Additional Preferred (not required) Skill Requirements:*

·         Project Management

·         Power Designer

*Thanks,**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*

*   Save Paper… Save Trees…*

*Please Let's Go Green…..think before you print!*