Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Kindly have a look below job description and do let me know your interest
in this

Title:               Need - System Engineer (Voice Over IP, VoIP monitoring
Tool)

Location:        Middletown, New jersey, USA

Duration:        Expected 12 months with possible extension

Visa Type:      (OPT Including OPT)

*Required Skills: *

·         Unix - all flavors

·         Voice Over IP

·         VoIP monitoring Tool

*Job Description: *

* Systems engineering and architecture design for VoIP IMS network to carry
VoLTE traffic projects. E911 KPIs for VoLTE calls. Emphasis on the
signaling/media monitoring tool experiences such as Tektronix and Agilent
to define client requirements and to certify Tektronix release, to deliver
features needed by USP and VNI projects; TLS, IWSF and OHDR, SIP over web
socket, sRTP/sRTCP, and MSRP KPIs.

* Evaluate, Design, Deploy, Manage and maintain the VoIP monitoring systems
for Business VoIP (BVoIP), Consumer VoIP (CVoIP) and VoLTE IMS for
signaling and voice quality monitoring, and engineering by network care as
well as customer care agents.

* The VoIP monitoring systems are vendor developed products (Agilent NgNAS
and Tektronix Iris System), intensive vendor interactions required from
traffic forecast modeling, capacity planning, system design and deployment,
to lab testing and certification and release updates, to login creation and
user training and user/ specific issues, to production issue escalation,
etc. are to be managed and resolved by this team.

* Technical requirement documents in the IT UP artifacts are heavy and are
the deliverables form the Systems Engineering work.

*Let me know if needed any help from my end. You can reach me via Email:
je...@gtssminds.com <je...@gtssminds.com>, Ph: (609) 890 0316 *802*