*Dear Partner,*

9to9 Software Solutions is looking for a *Lead PL/SQL Developer*  for our
client in *Allentown, PA*.

*Please send resumes to r...@9to9soft.com <r...@9to9soft.com>. *

*Role**:* *Lead PL/SQL Developer*

*Location**:** Allentown, PA*

Duration*: 12  months *

**Need Green Card/Citizens Only*
*  -- *Local candidates preferred -- Need to attend inperson*

*Job Description*

We are looking for a candidate to fill the role of our Oracle subject
matter expert. This person will be relied upon to set the vision for our
database architecture. Our developers will look to this person for
definition of development and performance best practices. This candidate's
short term role would be to focus on increasing the performance of our
applications. Their long term role would be to help our systems support the
growth of our company.

*Duties, Activities, Responsibilities and Competencies:*

1. Perform PL/SQL development for medium to large projects for applications
that support clients business, primarily supporting preparation of our
systems for account growth. This includes both batch and online systems.
2. Perform analysis of the performance of nightly batch and other systems
and submit reports and recommendations to management.
3. Must possess and utilize PL/SQL expertise, DBA skills in order to
properly develop and modify internal applications.
4. Work with other developers to design efficient solutions.
5. Perform PL/SQL and SQL Development
6. Provide guidance and suggest resolutions to production support team.
10.  Must have an understanding of Schema design and maintenance

*Technical Qualifications:*

1.            Strong Oracle skills. Versions: Si, 9i, lOg, llg
2.            Strong UNIX and Linux skills
a.            HP-UX and RHLE
b.            Shell and scripting with korn, shell and bash
3.            At least 10 years of SQL and PL/SQL experience
4.            Tools: OEM, SQL*Loader, imp/exp, SQL*Plus and SQL Developer

*Best Regards,*

*Ram*
9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 Ext:205 | F: 855-929-SOFT
r...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company