Dear Friends,

Kindly find job Description below and reply me your resume at#
prakhar.shu...@probys.com

Please call me for any kind of question # 847-557-8475847-557-8475

*Job Description*

Role                    : Web UI Developer

Location              : Raleigh, NC

Duration              : 6-12 Months approx.

*Required Skills   : *

1. Good communication.

2. 3-4 years experience in JavaScript

4. Experience with *JavaScript frameworks* *JQuery* (Expert Level)

5. Knowledge of *Backbone, AngularJS is bonus*

6. Expert knowledge of *CSS frameworks* like bootstrap etc
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype