HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  SOA Developer Location:*  *Arlington, VA*

*Duration:  12+Months Interview Mode:  Phone then Skype*

* Qualifications and Experience*

*       2 to 5 years' experience with the Microsoft Technologies including
.NET 4.0 or above, C#, WCF, ASP.NET MVC including Web API, IIS 7.0 or
later, SQL Server 2008 or later, Entity Framework 5.0 or later, Windows
Server 2008 or later.

*       1 to 2 years' experience with Javascript, JQuery, Node.js,
Angular.js and other open source web development technologies would be
ideal but not necessary

*       Experience with Git, Teamcity and exposure to Continuous
Integration and Continuous Delivery environments

*       Experience developing in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and
Object Oriented development environments.

*       Ability to develop comprehensive system documentation based upon
analysis of business requirements and existing legacy applications.

*       Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

*       Creative team player.

*       Excellent documentation skills.

*       Agile Development experience.

Thanks and Regards,

*Chetan Singh*

| Sr. Technical Recruiter |

*DTSC*

*...............technology is our business*

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond, VA 23233

*Mail: che...@dtscinc.com <che...@dtscinc.com>*

*Direct: 804-859-7510*

FAX:  804-302-6031