who is, please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Job Title: Cisco ASA EngineerLocation :
LINCOLNSHIRE, IL Duration : 12+ month contract*

*Must-havesSecurity Engineering - Experience planning, provisioning, and
coordinating an IPsec B2B migrationIPsec B2B connection migration from one
firewall platform to another - scheduling the cutover, coordinating the
services that will go along with the particular cutover, and physically do
the technical cutover (migration) for 450 connectionsIn depth experience
with Cisco ASA's - understanding of how to build an IPsec environment with
Cisco ASA'sUnderstand sub-netting so they can create the right static routs
to create the tunnelUnderstand routing beyond static routing - basic
concepts from routing from one point to the nextAbility to do the check
point to Cisco ASA cut over migration in one hour or less *

*PlussesCheck point to Cisco ASA IPsec B2B migration
experienceCISSPFortinet, F5, OSPF, EIGRP, RIPv2, and BGP. *