*Available Consultant** LIST OF SCADEA SOLUTIONS INC*

Hello Partners,

Greetings from *Scadea Solutions Inc.*

*Scadea *has excellent pool of resources currently available for contract
opportunities that are highly qualified. Give a chance, we can provide you
our best available resources for your Client requirements. *All technical
consultants are on our W2 with a strong center of excellence. *

We at Scadea would like to work directly with your company in providing a
win-win situation for both the organizations. I would highly appreciate if
you can include my email id bhageer...@scadea.net in your requirements
distribution list. I would like to know if you have any suitable positions
for below mentioned resources.

Reply back to me with you requirements so that I will respond with my
consultants updated resume along with the Contact details.

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Exp*

*Visa*

*Current Location*

*Re-location*

*Availability*

*SIDDHARTH*

*Informatica *

*7+*

*H1B*

*Irvine, CA*

*Open*

2 Weeks

*Pratap Sriram*

*SAP Security*

*9+*

*H1B*

*Houston, TX*

*Open*

2 Weeks

*Sanjeev Anand*

*SAP Security*

*9+*

*H1B*

*Milwaukee, WI*

*Open*

Immediate

*Suneetha*

*Informatica*

*7+*

*EAD GC*

*Chicago, IL*

*In and Around IL Area*

2 Weeks

Sincerely,

*Bhageerath M*

*Account Manager | Scadea Solutions Inc*

908-636-2727 Ex:2222 | bhageer...@scadea.net

 YIM: bhageera...@ymail.com

Gtalk: connect2bhagee