( PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO prasa...@sagarsoft.com

Hi ,

This is Prasanna with Sagarsoft,

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding
our clients' expectations are our primary objectives. Thanks for your time
and attention to this e-mail.

Please let me know if you are available

*Title : *Mobile Developer
*Location  :* Stamford,CT
*Duration :* 1+Year

*Client : SAC Capital*

*Responsibilities*

*  - Ideally 5+ years of mobile development experience. We can consider at
least 3 to 4 years if needed- Knowledge of any unified mobile development
platform ( ex; Antenna, Koni, PhoneGap, Titanium.. etc)- Good understanding
of enterprise mobile eco-system and architecture- Excellent written and
communication skills   Awaiting for your reply.   As per our discussion,
can you please fill out the below details and forward to me at the
earliest.   Full Name   Contact Details:  Phone   Email   Current Location
  Relocation   Work Status   Availability for interview   Availability to
start   Rate   Are you on project (Yes/No)     And I do need 2 references
from your project with official email id and phone numbers. 1 Name :
Designation : official id : Phone number         2 Name : Designation :
official id :  Phone number*

*Regards *
*Prasanna*

*Sagarsoft Inc.*