*( Send resumes to **prasa...@sagarsoft.com* <prasa...@sagarsoft.com>* )*

Hi ,

Hope You are doing great and I am Prasanna from Sagarsoft.

Staying current with technology, finding great consultants and exceeding
our clients' expectations are our primary objectives. Thanks for your time
and attention to this e-mail.

Please let me know if your interest on this below Requirement.

*Title : * *Microstrategy Architect*

*Location: **Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: **6-12 Months*

*Required*
Urgent need of Microstrategy Architect for our direct client.

Understanding of how MSTR works, basic security configuration, map data
source and attributes; design BI data warehouse, basic report development
experience

Full Name

Contact Details:  Phone

Email

Current Location

Relocation

Work Status

Availability for interview

Availability to start

Rate

Are you on project (Yes/No)

And I do need 2 references from your project with official email id and
phone numbers.

1

Name :

Designation :