Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly find the below requirement and please send me your updated profile
to *r...@technotalent.com* <r...@technotalent.com>

POSITION 1:

Role: Informatica Metadata Manager Lead / Developer

Location: NJ

Duration: 6+ Months

1. Strong RDBMS concepts
2. Good knowledge of Informatica Metadata Management Tool
3. Experience in understanding Data Governance and Data Quality.
4. Experience in implementing Metadata Management using Informatica
Metadata Management.
5. Experience in understanding Data Lineage.
6. Strong understanding of business terms and linkage.
7. Should have good understanding and hands on knowledge in developing
conceptual model for Metadata Management implementation.

POSITION 2:

Role: Informatica ETL Sr Developers

Stamford CT

7+ yrs experience
Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
Design and develop or modify ETL processes that load data for the data
warehouse using ETL tools
Experience in Informatica Power Center, Power Xchange
Strong understanding of ETL, data structures, data flow, data patterns, and
in depth knowledge of Informatica 8.x/9.x Power Center and Power Exchange
architecture as a developer and preferably with administration
Design and architect ETL solutions
Experience in working with Data Warehouse OLAP systems for Reporting
Experience in UNIX Shell scripting
Experience in Performance Tuning  of ETL code

POSITION 3:

Role: Informatica Lead

Richmond VA

7+ yrs experience
Extensive knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
Design and develop or modify ETL processes that load data for the data
warehouse using ETL tools
Experience in Informatica Power Center, Power Xchange
Strong understanding of ETL, data structures, data flow, data patterns, and
in depth knowledge of Informatica 8.x/9.x Power Center and Power Exchange
architecture as a developer and preferably with administration
Design and architect ETL solutions
Experience in working with Data Warehouse OLAP systems for Reporting
Experience in UNIX Shell scripting
Experience in Performance Tuning  of ETL code

Thanks & Regards,

Rita

TechnoTalent Software Solutions

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540

r...@technotalent.com

609 - 269 - 2999

Gtalk/Yahoo IM: recruiter.us123

www.technotalent.com

E-mail me if I am not reachable over phone.