*Send your Consultant Profiles to ch...@appnetglobal.com
<ch...@appnetglobal.com>*

Hello,

Hope you’re doing great, We have a below  requirement with our Direct
Client please check through the requirement and let us know you’re comfort
levels on the requirement, Waiting for your response ASAP.

*UI / Web Developer*

*Location: Fremont, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Note: Need 8+ yr’s Exp *

*General Summary*

Looking for a senior frontend developer with expert level knowledge of
HTML5, CSS, JavaScript & JQuery. The individual will be responsible for UI
design and Frontend development of our industry leading security software
products, implement new features in our current applications.

*Must Have Skills:*

*HTML 5, CSS 3, Javascript, Jquery, Angular JS.*

*Responsibilities:*

• Work with US teams and act as point of contact for one or more projects.

• Developing and maintaining Javascript framework for the application.

• Developing and maintaining *HTML5, CSS, Javascript*, and *JQuery
scripting, Angular JS*.

• Provide assistance as necessary to other developers and provide technical
and the application and handling all cross browser compatibility
issues functional training to the junior developers with regards to *HTML5,
JavaScript, CSS* and *JQuery, Angular JS*.

*Requirements:*

1. Passion for creating amazing user experiences

2. Passion for software design and well structured code.

3. Absolute mastery of JavaScript.

4. Expert level OO design and programming skills.

5. Computer Science background

6. Experience building complex Object Oriented web applications in
JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS.

7. Experience with client side web technologies/frameworks (one or more
of JavascriptMVC,AngularJs, Knockout, Ember, Backbone, Jquery/JqueryUI,
Closure, Sencha/ExtJs, YUI, Bootstrap, Dojo, mustache.js, require.js,
common.js, TypeScript, Dart etc)

8. Good to have: Experience with any javascript unit testing and
documentation framework.

9. Experience using Java, SQL is an advantage.

10. Excellent communication and collaboration skills, great attention to
detail and follow-through.

*Thanks*

*Chris*

*ch...@appnetglobal.com <ch...@appnetglobal.com>*