*Send your Consultant Profiles to ch...@appnetglobal.com
<ch...@appnetglobal.com>*

Hello,

Hope you’re doing great, We have a below  requirement with our Direct
Client please check through the requirement and let us know you’re comfort
levels on the requirement, Waiting for your response ASAP.

*Title: webMethods Developer / Admin*
*Location: Atlanta,GA*
*Duration : 2-3 yrs*

Role: Technical Analyst/Architect for Webmethods Support and Maintenance
activities Skills Required:

-  Extensive experience in Webmethods administration, development, and
maintenance on the below
-          Integration Server
-          Broker Server
-          Trading Network
-          Designer
-          Broker
-          Deplorer
-          Adapters such as JDBC, MQ, SAP, JMS
-          AI Translation
-          B2Bi/EDI processing
-          MWS
-          TN Consoleü  Extensive experience on my Webmethods server
configuration for JMS and BPM using various type of integration
architectures.
- Extensive experience scheduled maintenance activities such as monthly
maintenance, release related maintenance, housekeeping etc.
-  Experience on Webmethods flow/Java services, configuration using
Webmethods administrator console.
-  Experience on Webmethods health check activities such as mash Zone
monitoring, TN console monitoring, MWS & Server log monitoring/analysis etc.
- Experience on Webmethods deployment/code migration activities.
- Experience on Unix shell scripting, and Java programming.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Good communication abilities to interact with client executives, client
business etc.
- ITIL process knowledge

*Thanks*
*Chris*