Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly find the below requirement and please send me your updated profile
to *r...@technotalent.com* <r...@technotalent.com>

Role: Puppet Administrator

Location: Charlotte NC

Required: Bash Scripting, Python and Puppet and Jenkins and linux enviroment

Title: DevOps/Puppet Administrator - 1 Position

Role: Will design, install, and configure one or more Puppet installations
for use within Wells Fargo Securities. Overall goals of the project are to
automate server provisioning, OS and middleware patching, and application
configuration management.

Qualifications:

· Minimum of 2-5 years of experience with Puppet in production environment

· Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Linux based server environment

· Experience integrating Puppet with external tools, primarily Jenkins

· Strong Bash scripting skills

· Strong Ruby or Python scripting skills

· Configuration Management

· Knowledge of SDLC

· Direct experience as either Windows or Linux Administrator

· Excellent communication skills

· Attention to detail

Thanks & Regards,

Rita

TechnoTalent Software Solutions

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540

r...@technotalent.com

609 - 269 - 2999

www.technotalent.com

E-mail me if I am not reachable over phone.