*Dear Partner,*

*9to9* Software Solutions is looking for a Mobil Apps Developer  for our
client in* Houston, TX.*

*Role : Mobil Apps (IOS) Developer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Interview: Phone/Skype (or) In-Person if Local*

Skills Needed:  iOS, PHP web services, MySQL, Apache Server, REST web
service protocol

*Job Description:*

Our  client is looking for a seasoned go-to mobile apps resource for a
mission-critical project.

Specifically, our client is looking for the following:

·              A full stack mobile developer for iOS both frontend(User
Interface and business logic) and backend (web services and updates to DB).

·              Native iOS application

·              PHP web services with MySQL on Apache webserver

·              REST web service protocol

*Best Regards, *
* Ram*
Sr Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W:203-678-8000 Ext:205 | F: 855-929-SOFT
r...@9to9soft.com| http://www.9to9soft.com

[image: logo]