********Please Send me the Resumes on adi...@droisys.com
<adi...@droisys.com>********

Hi

This is *Aditya* from *Droisys*, I have Multiple positions for *ServiceNow
Admin / Developer in Santa Clara CA*. If you are interested, I would like
the opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an updated copy
of your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected compensation
in your next job and best time to reach you.

*Role                 : ServiceNow Admin / Developer*

*Location          : Santa Clara CA*

*Type                : Long Term *

Skills Required:

•         5+ years of experience in IT Service Delivery

•         2+ years of experience as a System Administrator & Developer in
*ServiceNow*

•         2+ years of experience using *JavaScript* or *HTML*, good *knowledge
of web design*

•         Experience with *Discovery, Orchestration* and *Jelly* *Script*
is a plus

•         Desired ServiceNow Training: ServiceNow System Administration,
ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow,
ServiceNow Orchestration, Application Development in ServiceNow

•         Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area is preferred

•         ITIL Foundation Certification preferred

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya

Resource Manager

Droisys, Inc.

4800 Patrick Henry Drive

Santa Clara, CA- 95054

Office: 408-874-8333 x Ext-247 | M: 408 663 9375

Email: adi...@droisys.com

Web: http://www.droisys.com

OUR MISSION:

Droisys is an internationally recognized leader helping mankind advance and
businesses grow through cost effective technology.  Our focus is on
creating secure applications to simplify people’s lives so they become
raving fans.

DISCLAIMER: This communication is confidential and privileged and is
directed to and for the use of the addressee only. The recipient if not the
addressee should not use this message if erroneously received, and access
and use of this e-mail in any manner by anyone other than the addressee is
unauthorized. The recipient acknowledges that Droisys may be unable to
exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the text of the
email message and the text is not warranted as to completeness and
accuracy. Before opening and accessing the attachment, if any, please check
and scan for virus.